Save Time and Money with a Water Softener
- Soft, shiny, beautiful hair and soft, smooth, beautiful skin
- Use less shampoo & conditioner
- Less dry & itchy skin
- No hard water spots = less time cleaning
- Water softeners last 6-10 years
What are the advantages to a Water Softener?
Water softener systems remove calcium and magnesium from your water supply. Your water supply picks up these minerals while traveling through Florida’s sandy soil on its way to the aquifer. Water is very aggressive and will eventually dissolve anything in its path. This calcium and magnesium that’s picked up by your water and delivered to your water supply clings to anything, accumulating build-up on everything your water touches. Removing this build-up will extend the life of your appliances, your clothing and save you money over their 6-10 year life span.
Did you know a Water Softener will…
- Extend the life of your appliances, including your dishwasher & washing machine by 30%?
- Cut your soap and detergent usage in half?
- Extend the life of your clothes and towels by helping them last longer? It even helps colors stay brighter!
Reverse Osmosis is a water filtration process that gives you…
Purest form of drinking water
Removes particles up to .001 microns
Pays for itself in under a year
Better for the environment with no plastic bottle waste
If a 24-case of bottled water is $4.00. That’s $1.27/gallon! Want to know approximately how much Reverse Osmosis water costs per gallon? A PENNY!!! If everyone in your family of 4 drinks the recommended 64oz of water per day, that’s $927 per year in bottled water vs. $7.30 per year with a reverse osmosis! The Reverse Osmosis pays for itself in a little over 8 months!