Call Today for your Free Water Filtration Consultation!
Start enjoying SAFE clean and great-tasting water right from your faucet!
Call Pampering Plumber! 727-232-8400
Water Filtration Options
Your family can enjoy clean and great tasting water straight from your faucet!
The Pampering Plumber can install water filtration systems that provide you with inexpensive, clean water, so you don’t have to purchase bottled water.
Protect your family! Tap water does sometimes contain harmful protozoa, single cell creatures, that are resistant to chlorine and cause gastrointestinal problems.
Call 727-232-8400 today to have a Pampering Plumber professional install a water filtration system in your home or business.
Reverse Osmosis Purifiers
Reverse osmosis purifiers providing superior quality drinking water at a lower cost than bottled water.
- Purest form of drinking water
- Only costs 1 penny per gallon!
- Removes particles up to .001 microns
- Pays for itself in under a year
- Better for the environment with no plastic bottle waste
Call Pampering Plumber For These Services!
- Reverse Osmosis installation
- Reverse Osmosis filter replacement and installation
- Reverse Osmosis membrane replacement and installation
- Drinking water and TDS testing
Call 727-232-8400 today to have a Pampering Plumber professional install a Reverse Osmosis System in your home or business.
Water Filtration & Purification Options
- Water filtration systems using Iron filters are the most popular filters used in residential homes using municipal or well water.
- The Iron filter effectively removes iron, manganese, and hydrogen sulfide.
- It is highly recommended for removing toxins that might find their way into your household’s water system as it travels from the water plant.
- Iron Filters are especially vital for homes using well water systems.
- Activated carbon filters are positively charged therefore attracting negative ions in the water.
- Carbon filters effectively remove thousands of chemicals that are found in water.
- The higher concentration of carbon and the lower the water pressure the more effective the filtration of nasty chemicals that could be present in your household water.
- The more carbon the stronger the attraction and the larger surface area.
- The lower the water pressure means water runs more slowly, thus the chemicals spend a longer time coming in contact with the filter and attracting more toxins.
- Aeration is a unit process in which air and water are brought into intimate contact.
- Aeration water filtration systems are often used for carbon dioxide, ammonia and hydrogen sulfide reduction, oxidation of iron.
- Aeration is an effective method of bacteria control.