Benefits of Installing a Water Softening System
Did you know a Water Softener will:
- Extend the life of your appliances, including your dishwasher and washing machine by 30%
- Cut your soap and detergent sage in half?
- Extend the life of your clothes and towels and helps colors stay brighter!
- Will give you soft, shiny, beautiful hard and skin using less shampoo and soap.
- Reduce hard water spots on fixtures and dishes
Water softener systems remove calcium and magnesium from your water supply. Your water supply picks up these minerals while traveling through Florida’s sandy soil on its way to the aquifer. Water is very aggressive and will eventually dissolve anything in its path. This calcium and magnesium that’s picked up by your water and delivered to your water supply clings to anything, accumulating build-up on everything your water touches. Removing this build-up will extend the life of your appliances, your clothing and save you money over their 6-10 year life span.
Hard water contains more minerals than soft water, specifically calcium and magnesium, and can cause many problems for you home plumbing, ranging from clogged pipes to the prevention of soap and detergent from dissolving in the water.
The Pampering Plumber team can install a water softening systemin your home which will remove the minerals that cause hard water and prevent the associated negative consequences.
Whether you are looking for a free quote on a complete water softening system installation or just want to discuss the benefits of installing a water softener, we can help. Call 727-232-8400 today!